Lectrosonics SRc Dual-Channel Slot-Moun
– Fits camera “slots,” Lectrosonics Duopack adapter and Octopack multicoupler, and operates stand-alone with various adapters
– 76 MHz tuning range in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps for up to 3072 frequencies (bands A1, B1, C1)
– 941 band offers 695 frequencies over 19 MHz tuning range with 25 kHz steps
– Dual receiver design for two channels with phase switched diversity or single channel with ratio diversity operation
– Digital Hybrid Wireless® with compatibility modes for use with other transmitters
– Tracking front-end filters for high performance in tough RF environments
– LCD with RF spectrum scanning
– SmartSquelchTM DSP-controlled, noise based filtering and squelch
– DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
– IR sync port for quick transmitter setup (LMb, LT, HHa, HMa, & SSM)
– SmartTune operation for quick and confident frequency selection
Lectrosonics SRBATTSLEDTOP SR Battery Sled
Battery adapter for SR receivers. Accepts L and M type rechargeable batteries. Mounts above the SR receiver. For bottom mounting SRBATTSLEDBOTTOM. Has spare mounting screws in dummy holes in adapter.
Lectrosonics HMa Plug-On BOOM 1
The HMa from Lectrosonics is a UHF plug-on transmitter that accepts mic or line-level signals via a standard XLR connector. It has selectable 5, 15, & 48V phantom power and can be used when paired with a Lectrosonics receiver and handheld microphone.
The input amplifier of the HMa transmitter uses an ultra-low noise op-amp for quiet operation and is gain controlled with a wide range dual envelope limiter. A 24-bit A to D converter digitizes the audio, and filters the supersonic noise above 21 kHz. The resulting signal is encoded with a proprietary algorithm to produce an analog data signal for RF transmission.
Featuring a wide tuning range of 76 MHz, with tuning steps in increments of 100 kHz or 25 kHz for up to 3072 frequencies, the HMa transmitter also covers three standard 25.6 MHz Lectrosonics frequency blocks. Each block provides 256 different pilot tone frequencies.
Lectrosonics SMV Super Miniature Wireless
– Digital Hybrid Wireless™ Technology
(U.S. Patent #7,225,135)
– Variable, selectable power output:
SMV: 50mW, 100mW, 250mW (for US and X units, blocks 470-23)
SMV: 50mW, 100mW (for US units, block 941)
– Membrane switch control panel with LCD display
– 256 synthesized UHF frequencies
– Wide input dynamic range
– DSP based pilot-tone signal
– Circulator/Isolator output stage
– Splash-proof, machined aluminum housing
– Non-corrosive, super-hard finish
The Lectrosonics ALP620 LPDA Shark Fin Antenna is designed for fixed installation indoors or out. The antenna provides enhanced reception at long distances and covers a frequency range of 450 to 850MHz for complete compatibility with all Lectrosonics wireless microphone and IFB systems.
The ALP620 features a skeletal, perforated design that’s ideal for outdoor use in windy conditions. The versatile mounting base accommodates tripod, pro-tripod and microphone stand mounting. The antenna is designed with 1/8 fiberglass for enhanced durability and light weight.
PSC RF Multi SMA (470 to 700 MHz)
The RF Multi SMA from PSC operates on the 470 to 700 MHz single-band frequency range and is built with low-noise RF amplifiers. It contains two separate and active 1 x 8 RF splitters for use with up to eight wireless diversity receivers. The device’s two BNC inputs connect the interface with your external antennas. Each of the SMA outputs offer isolation of 24 to 28 dB between wireless receivers.
The PSC RF Multi SMA can power external powered antennas or remote line amplifiers. The RF Multi SMA includes two front-panel switches, one for MAIN POWER and the other, ANT PWR, for external powered antennas or remote line amplifiers. The entire unit is powered from any source of external DC power of 10 to 15 VDC at 120 mA.
The 833 is the professional’s tool for mobile and small productions. Like the popular Sound Devices 633, the 833 is small, lightweight, and compact. A tactile interface with dedicated faders, trim knobs, and PFL switches makes this mixer-recorder ideal for run-and-gun bag use.
The 833 has 6 mic/line preamplifiers, 8 channels, 12 tracks, 6 analog outputs, and ultra-accurate timecode. Many features have carried over from the premium Sound Devices’ Scorpio, such as Sound Devices’ new preamplifier design, 2 SD card slots, dual L-Mount battery charging and powering, and an internal 256 GB SSD.
Tentacle Sync Sync E
Tentacle Sync Sync E Timecode Generator with Bluetooth (Single Unit)
– Tentacle Sync Studio License
– 3.5mm Mini Jack Cable (Right Angle)
– USB Type-C Cable – 2x Clamp
– 10x Hook and Loop Pads
– 4x Colored Rubber Bands – Quickstart Guide
– LTC Timecode: According to SMPTE-12M Standard
Sanken COS-11D/Countryman B6
The black COS-11D Omni Lavalier Mic, Normal Sens, with Hardwired 1/8″ TRS Connector for Sennheiser Evolution Wireless Transmitter by Sanken is for capturing audio. It is designed to be used for various applications such as broadcast TV, theater, film, videographers, and more.
Delivering an audio performance that meets the standard of modern digital wireless microphone systems, the COS-11D addresses the noise issues associated with digital in order to ensure a pristine audio signal. Plus, the wide frequency response ensures accurate, transparent audio reproduction; and its omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup area while minimizing feedback and off-axis noise.
Schoeps CMIT 5
Sized between the short MiniCMIT and the long SuperCMIT, the blue Schoeps CMIT 5 shotgun microphone is an excellent all-around boom mic for indoor and outdoor applications. Highly regarded for film, TV, and location recording, the CMIT 5 offers customizable tone and predictable directionality, even when rotated.
Three selectable filters let you manage boom noise, proximity effect, high-frequency emphasis to ensure balanced, professional audio quality. Special construction and filtering effectively inhibits interference from various sources such as radio, TV, and cellular frequencies.
The MKH 416 is a short shotgun interference tube microphone. Its excellent directivity and compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the MKH 416 a superb all-round microphone for film, radio and television, especially for outside broadcast applications.
– Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
– Very low inherent self-noise
– High sensitivity
– Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
– Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
Intended for professional stereo work, this has two capsules, one in an interference tube to give super cardioid response and one with a figure-of eight pick-up pattern, combined together to make a M-S format stereo microphone. The M and S outputs are presented separately for external manipulation as required, either by a suitable MS to AB matrix, or using three channels, with phase switches, of a mixer: This allows control of the balance between the mono information from the M capsule and the spatial information from the side channel. The super cardioid response gives increased directivity for the ‘M’ signal. The compact dimensions, ‘very good consonant clarity and good spatial representation’ make it ‘ideally suited for every type of application in film, radio, television and reporting, both indoors and outdoors’. Sturdy and ‘very weather-resistant’ the 418 has ‘very low noise, high sensitivity’ and a transformer-less balanced output. The matt-black metal casing has a male 5-pin XLR connector.
SENNHEISER ew 500 BOOM 2 G4-Gw
The professional‘s choice for broadcast quality sound. Providing the highest flexibility for your video sound and field recording applications. A robust wireless microphone system that offers ultimate sound quality, simple mounting and ease of use.
The phantom power-equipped SKP 500 plug-on transmitter adapts any wired shotgun or handheld microphone for a wide range of wireless applications, from field interviews to off-camera boom work
SENNHEISER EK IEM G4-G
Robust bodypack receiver delivering clarity along the whole frequency spectrum for daily use on stage with evolution wireless G4 In Ear Monitoring systems.
– Robust bodypack receiver delivering clarity along the whole frequency spectrum for daily use on stage
– Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
– Compatible with Sennheiser WSM control software for flexible frequency allocation
– Up to 16 compatible channels
– Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
– Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
– High RF output power (up to 50 mW) depending on country regulations